Why You Need It
Now that your company has made the investment in test automation tools, getting everything in place is the next hurdle to overcome. Our JumpStart Program is designed as a mentoring and consulting engagement that will "kick start" an automation project and covers all the phases of the test process. Over a 4-week period, we will provide a highly skilled test engineer who possesses the expertise in both the testing tool and automation process that will launch your automated functional or performance testing project.
Below are the components of the program, which include a combination of our Software QA Project Estimation, Software Test Planning Services, Software QA Process Assessment, Mentoring, and Test Automation Services.
- Installation and setup - We will install and configure your software testing tool for optimum use. (Deliverable: Configured and working test tool)
- Project Evaluation - Our team interviews project stakeholders and analyzes project artifacts, studies your current testing process, project documents and timelines, system architecture, and metrics. (Deliverable: High-level strategy document)
- Plan - We develop an actionable test plan that provides a road map for successful implementation of your testing effort. (Deliverable: Software Test Plan)
- Design - Our team uses a risk-based approach to identify business threads, requirements. and create test cases. (Deliverable: Completed test cases)
- Automate, Execute and Track - We will script the test cases, modularize, parameterize, and correlate code, execute scripts, observe runs, report defects. (Deliverable: Defect/issue tracking report)
- Evaluation - Last, we will evaluate your application architecture, identify project management metrics, provide coding tips, and recommend project and process improvements. (Deliverable: Summary report)
How will it help my business?
You will gain access to our expertise in software testing and software QA strategy for your software development project. We know that each project is unique, and we take that into account by tailoring all of our services to custom-fit your needs. Our depth of knowledge in each industry and in each type of application testing project has enabled us to ensure the success of over 400 Fortune500 and mid-sized companies.
Our JumpStart program is available to you at your location or online, "in the Cloud", allowing you to be flexible with how you would like to receive our services. We also support all of the market-leading testing tools - our engineers have expertise with a range of testing tools from IBM Rational, HP, Microsoft, Open Source, and others.
If you would like some more information, or if you have any questions, please contact us.
This whitepaper describes the Greybox architecture testing strategy, which analyzes computing environments from a broad-based quality perspective. It is a mixed approach to software testing and includes key elements of “whitebox” and of “blackbox” testing.